Disodium salt of Ethylenediaminetetraacetic acid, dihydrate;
EDTA - 2Na
EDTA & its sodium salts are strong chelants which are very
effective at preventing the deleterious
effects of heavy metal ions like iron, manganese or copper in
bleaching processes, exhibits excellent
ability on dissolving various types of scale. EDTA & its sodium
salts are true-all around chelating
- Soap/Detergents: Prevent the formation of calcium and magnesium
soap; Improve detergency of soaps
and detergents. Stabilizes perborate and percarbonate bleaches.
- Chemical Cleaning: Removes calcium oxalate/ sulfate / carbonate,
barium sulfate, and other type scales
from process equipment.
- I & I Cleaners: Dissolves scale, prevents scale formation,
improves detergency of surfactants. Prevents
turbidity in concentrated liquid cleaners and shampoos.
- Metal Finishing: Removal of oxide films from metal articles;
alkaline derusting; antistreak agents for
pickling baths; alkaline degreasing.
- Textiles: Controls metal ions in scouring, boil-off, bleaching,
dyeing, stripping and finishing operations.
Protects fluorescent whitening agents from metal catalyzed
oxidation and degradation. Protects dyes
from color change.
- Pulp/Paper: Improves efficiency of hydro bleach; reduces metal
catalyzed brightness reversion. Used in
descaling process equipment. Protects dyes from precipitation with
Appearance: white crystalline powder.
pH value (50g/L @ 25℃): 4.0 - 5.0Heavy Metal (as Pb)0.001%
Iron (as Fe)0.001%
Chelating Value, mgCaCO3/g: ≥ 265
N.W. 25kgs in paper-PE bags.