Metallographic / Metallurgical Image Analysis Software
This software can be used with a variety of metallographic
microscope to complete the metallographic image acquisition,
processing, analysis, report generation and other functions; also
have to view the library, geometric measurement, fixed-fold
printing, image stitching, image contrast, confocal ),
Three-dimensional light maps and other functions. Compared with the
traditional manual method, the sample software for metallographic
image analysis, with the following advantages:
- save the traditional darkroom camera system, directly with a
digital camera to take pictures, photos can be saved or printed.
- can be compared on the computer map and standard query, do not read
the standard books.
- can be quickly and accurately automatically calculate the various
types of microstructure of the perimeter, area, long axis, short
axis, equivalent circle diameter,
- Aspect ratio, area percentage and other geometric shape parameters,
than the previous manual calculation method has greatly improved.
- quantitative metallographic standards can be applied to
automatically calculate the level, the level of results to allow
- can automatically generate the electronic document inspection
report, the report can be saved as WORD, EXCEL, PDF and other
The whole inspection process is complete on the computer, to
achieve office paperless, greatly enhance the level of enterprise
2. Metallographic analysis
The software includes eight major categories, more than 100
inspection standards (including GB, JB, QC / T, NJ, DL, YB, TB / T,
ISO, ASTM, JIS, etc.), more than 600 metallographic image analysis
module, The standards covered are:
- commonly used: including grain size, non-metallic inclusions,
decarburization layer, quantitative metallographic, phase area
- cast iron: including ductile iron, gray cast iron, vermicular
graphite cast iron analysis.
- steel: including stainless steel, tool steel, all kinds of carbon
steel, all kinds of alloy steel analysis.
- Non-ferrous metals and alloys: including aluminum alloy, magnesium
alloy, copper alloy, titanium alloy analysis.
- vehicles and engines: all types of vehicles, gears, engine and
- power industry standards.
- Other: There are powder metallurgy, metallography teaching.
- ASTM, DIN, JIS and other foreign standards.
2.1 Analysis process is as follows
1) the module selection: select the need to analyze the
2) comparative rating: the collected metallographic picture, and
the library in the standard map to compare, manually determine the
3) automatic rating: the software automatically calculates the
perimeter, area, long axis, short axis, equivalent circle diameter,
aspect ratio, phase area Percentage and other geometric shape
parameters, and then apply the level calculation formula, calculate
the level. Only the metallographic standard with the level of the
formula, can do automatic rating.
4) generate reports: the rating is complete, you can generate
illustrations of the test report, the report can be printed
directly, can also be saved as the report can be saved as WORD,
EXCEL, PDF documents.
2.2 the typical metallographic module
1) Determination of average grain size of metal (area method)
2) Determination of the average grain size of metal (cut-off
3) Determination of the content of non-metallic inclusions in steel
Standard grading chart Microscopic examination method
4) Determination of the depth of decarburization of steel
5) Determination of stainless steel area content
6) quantitative metallographic determination method
7) ductile iron metallographic examination
3. View Gallery
1) Select the software loaded gallery in the list
2) Select a library, the point of identification, you can view
4. Geometric measurement
Provides a variety of measurement tools, such as distance,
rectangle, circle, polygon, angle, angle between two lines,
polyline, arc, etc., to complete the basic geometry measurement
5. fixed times print
Provide multiple pages, multiple images of the fixed-fold print
6. Image stitching
Will be a folder of multiple images, manually spliced into a pair
7. Image comparison
The image file can be loaded into the software image database, and
the left window to open the right to load other images for image
8. Confocal (Depth of Field Fusion)
In the following interface, the upper part is 4 images with
different depth of field and the lower part is the result of
9. Three-dimensional light
The three-dimensional effect of the planar image can be constructed
according to the difference of the pixel tone in the planar image.
After generating the three-dimensional diagram, you can visually
observe the effect of the sample, for example, whether the surface
is smooth and so on.