ship launch air bags suitable for barges, harbor tugs and crew
LUHANG Marine Rubber Airbag For Ship /Barge /Vessel Launching &
docking & Hauling & Lifting & Salvage
Ship Launching Airbags, also called marine airbags, docking
airbags, ship launching balloons, marie air bags , now have become
one convenient ship launching method in the some shipyards,
especially where slipways are not available.
Qingdao Luhang Marine Airbag and Fender Company is the leading
& professional & largest company that initiated airbags for
ship launching in China from year of 1998. During 30 years’
development and experience in airbag production and ship launching,
our ship launching airbags have become the most reliable.
Marine Airbag Specification
- The standard specification of marine airbags.
You can choose the required diameter and effective length to meet
★Diameter (D): from 0.5m to 5.0m.
★Effective Length (EL): from 5m to 30m.
★Total Length (TL): from 6m to 32m
The above specifications only are our standard specifications
arrange. Can be supplied customized size upon customers’ request.
- The standard number of layers
The number of layers, which mean the number of Synthetic-tyre-cord
layer, usually, our airbags contain 3,4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9,10 layers
types. Other type is still available upon your request to confirm
the Safety Working Pressure.
LUHANG Marine Rubber Airbag Structure
A. Outer Rubber Layer
The outer rubber layer that covers the outside of marine airbag to
protect under layers from abrasion and other external forces. This
compound has sufficient tensile and tearing strength to withstand
any condition and hard usage.
B. Inner Rubber Layer
The inner rubber layer seals pressurized air inside marine airbags.
C. Synthetic-Tire-Cord Layer as Reinforcement
The reinforcement cord layers, which are made of
synthetic-tire-cord commonly used in tires, are arranged at ideal
angles to hold the internal pressure and distribute stress evenly.
So they can provide strong efficient reinforcement.
LUHANG Marine Rubber Airbag Application
- Launching of 250-ton to 10,000-ton ships or boats. Sometimes even
- Launching of heavy large structures up to 10,000-tons
- Hauling out of large marine structures including ships for repairs
- Providing additional buoyancy for marine salvage projects or
flotation needs (reducing draft of barges etc)
- Mobilisation of heavy structures on land (a suitable alternative to
Application Of LUHANG Marine Rubber Airbag
- For ship upgrading, conversion or new/repair launching (Ship
- For hoisting and transporting heavy structures up to 10,000 metric
- Possible substitute for marine pneumatic rubber fender for
- For salvaging sunken ship or heavy immersed steel structure
- Pneumatic rubber core for architecture engineering
- Container for storing and transporting gas and corrosive chemical
liquid and pure water for voyage
- Rubber bag for ship ballast
- For erecting floating bridge or pipeline
LUHANG Marine Rubber Airbag Working pressure
A. Customer:"Can I use marine rubber airbags for both ship launching and docking ?"
Answer: Yes, LUHANG rubber airbags are widely used for ship launching/ docking/ lifting/ moving and
B. Customer: "What's the advantage of your marine rubber airbags compared to slipway ?"
Answer: a. Our LUHANG marine rubber airbags are much cheaper than slipway,but also reusable, it can save money
b. Our LUHANG marine rubber airbags are moveable , it can save time and more flexible
c. Our LUHANG rubber airbags are much soft than slipway,there's no harm to the bottom of the
C. Customer:"I have ships but don't know how to choose rubber airbags size ,can you help me?"
Answer: Don't worry .We LUHANG have more than 30 years' experience. Pls
tell me information of your ship, we can suggest suitable size for
D. Customer:"I want to try your marine rubber airbags, but I never use it and don't know how to use ,can you help me?"
Answer: Don't worry. We will send instruction book together with our rubber airbags. We also have video . And we can go to your company to teach you
using rubber airbags on site.