CCS-3048NS Automatic Cleaning Machine , Industrial Cleaning Systems
Digital LCD Control
1. Add cleaning liquid in the cleaning tank. The water level is
guaranteed to be higher than or equal to 3/4 of the height of the
tank in the cleaning tank. At the same time, ultrasonic waves are
started to degas, and a special ultrasonic cleaning agent is added
to start cleaning the circuit board.
2. Disassemble the circuit board to be cleaned as much as possible.
Use high-pressure water gun, wire brush, blade or other tools to
manually pre-treat the soil, heavy oil and heavy carbon on the
surface of the parts to ensure the service life of the cleaning
fluid. And the speed and effect of cleaning
3. Put the circuit board to be cleaned into the cleaning tank, and
the placement is not overlapped to ensure that the parts are
completely submerged by the cleaning fluid.
4. Start the ultrasonic wave, generally clean it for 5-10 minutes.
After cleaning, turn off the ultrasonic wave and take out the parts
5. Remove the residue on the surface of the board with a
high-pressure water gun, and remove the residue in the tunnel with
an air compression gun. Parts that require rust prevention are
treated separately. In order to improve the cleaning effect, the
cleaning time of the board in the cleaning solution can be
appropriately extended when time permits. In the actual operation
process, in order to improve the cleaning efficiency, the process
flow with disassembly and cleaning can be adopted.
PCB circuit board ultrasonic cleaning machine features:
1. Wash with solvent such as washing water;
2, ultrasonic shock cleaning effect is significant, can be observed
with the naked eye;
3. After the cleaning, the circuit board pad shines;
4, digital LCD control boot time;
5, all stainless steel shell and cover, liner, durable;
6. The waterproof performance is greatly improved, and the product
is safer and more durable;
In addition to cleaning the circuit board, which cleaning products
can be cleaned?
Machinery industry: the removal of rust and grease, the cleaning of
measuring tools, the degreasing and derusting of mechanical parts,
the cleaning of engines, carburetor and auto parts, and the
cleaning and cleaning of filters and filters. Especially in the
railway industry, it is very suitable for degreasing and
decontaminating the air conditioning of train compartments,
derusting, degreasing and rust prevention of various parts of the
Surface treatment industry: degreasing and derusting before electroplating, pre-ion plating
cleaning, phosphating, removing carbon deposits, removing scale,
removing polishing paste, and activating surface treatment of metal
- Instrumentation industry: high cleanliness of precision parts,
cleaning before assembly, etc.
- Electronics industry: Printing circuit boards in addition to rosin,
welding spots, high-voltage contacts and other mechanical and
electronic parts cleaning.
- Medical industry: cleaning, disinfection, sterilization, cleaning
of laboratory utensils, etc.
- Semiconductor industry: High cleanliness cleaning of semiconductor
- Watch and jewellery industry: cleaning sludge, dust, oxide layer,
polishing paste, etc.
- Chemical and biological industries: laboratory utensils for
cleaning and descaling.
- Optical industry: degreasing, de-sweating, cleaning, etc. of
- Textile printing and dyeing industry: cleaning textile spindles,
- Petrochemical industry: cleaning and unblocking of metal filters,
chemical containers, and cleaning of exchangers.
- Others: photosensitive material manufacturing, paper making, liquid
defoaming in certain food areas (removal of dissolved air).