H Grade Gray color semi-coated retro reflective micro glass beads
Reflective powder product characteristics:
High-retro glass beads (reflective powder) is made of glass beads
materials, it is the key component of light-emitting materials such
as reflective fabric, reflective film and reflective coating. It is
characterized by its strong retro-reflective effect without any
additional electric power. It has been widely used in safety signs
of road, port, mine and fire control. Its application in work suit
and life-saving appliance that provides additional protection and
security to users.
|Name||Reflective Powder,Reflective Glass Beads,Reflective Pigment|
|Model||ZX003-1, ZX003-2, ZX003-3|
|Particle Size||50-70/40-50/35-40Micron, 200-300/300-350/350-400Mesh|
|Packing||25kg per cardboard barrel with two pp bags|
|Usage||Applied in screen printing,coating or spraying and so on|
|Application||Reflective paint,reflective fabric,reflective leather,reflective
film,clothing,road traffic etc.|
1), Can apply to the ink, made of reflective ink. Using for screen
printing or brushing to fabric or other items. Simplicity of
operator, easy to grasp. Reflection brightness changes a long with
the amount of adding powder.
2),Printing a layer of aluminum paste at the bottom before using
the reflective ink.The bottom layer of aluminum paste will help to
get wonderful effect of refection.
Reflective Ink Instructions
1. Choose neutral transparent printing inks
2. Choose glass bead with small particle size like 20~40um,
30-45um,40-60um , 60-80um
3. Add about 30~50% of glass bead, by weight, into the clear
4. You could add more if brighter ink is required. Adding more
powder thickens the solution.
5. Do not grind the glass bead
6. Use any containers and stir the mixture at high speed.
7. To avoid deposits, you should use high viscosity resins or
8. Select a printing ink that is suitable for the surface it is to
be printed on. For example, use metal abrasive oil
If the surface to be printed on is metal
1. Viscosity of mixed inks should be between 3000-5000 poise.
2. Viscosity can be adjusted during the printing process with a
3. A base coat of grey or very light color is preferred, especial
for uncoated glass bead. . Applying reflective bead paint on dark
colors reduces the reflective effect by as much as 50%.
4. For good retro reflective, the reflective layer should be
5. If the fastness is not well, little polyurethane can be put in.
6. Ideal mesh size for silkscreen printing screens is 60-80 mesh.
Smaller screen mesh size are okay as these create a thicker printed
7. One kilogram of glass bead can be mixed to produce up to 2
litres of reflective ink
8. One litre of ink can cover an area of about 6 square meters.
9. After painting, roll to roll press and dry 3 minute under 150°C
Solution of getting strong retro reflective:
1. Ink must be clear and transparent, Grey. Yellow. Red will be
2. Firstly ,print aluminum powder as foundation. Then print with
the mixture of ink and glass bead. (Aluminum coated glass bead need
3. Make the glass bead on the paint surface as more as possible.
Packing and Delivery:
25KGS/Cardboard barrel with 2 plastic bags.
Volume: 32cm(h) * 23.5cm(w)
Net Weight: 25KGS/Barrel
Gross Weight: 26KGS/Barrel
Each 1000kgs packed in one pallet.
We welcome you inquiry us in anytime !