ABRITES Commander For BMW and MINI FVDI V10.4Buy BMW FVDI Abrites Commander, Get DAF or Bike Software Free
Top 4 Reasons To Get FVDI BMW:
1. Software Version: V10.4
2. Besides The Free Software In The Specification, Now Can Also Get Free DAF or Bikes Software (Choose Either
One)-Time Limited Promotion3. V2015 FVDI Installation Video , Please ask Chris for it .BMW FVDI Descri_ption
4. FVDI Connection Picture:Notice:
1. English Language Only
Before update, you need advise the FVDI ID first, we will check if
the ID is in the update list which can be update by email, if not
in the list, can not do it yourself. you need send back the
multiplexer to us for updating. and you need pay for the shipping
cost of it.When obtaining authorization, operate by following the next steps:Step 1.
Connect the Softdog to FVDI. Do not connect Softdog to the
computer, otherwise the Softdog green light or red light will on,
and result in authorization fail.Step 2.
Use USB cable to connect FVDI and the computer, but do not connect
FVDI to the car. Wait until FVDI green light on and Softdog red
light on, you succeed getting authorization. If FVDI red light on
or Softdog green light on, repeat the above steps.After get authorization for FVDI, follow the next steps to connect.Step 1.
Connect the Softdog to FVDI (Note: do not connect Softdog to the
Use USB cable to connect FVDI and the computer. Wait until FVDI
green light on and Softdog red light on, connect Softdog USB cable
to the computer. During the procedure, the Softdog red light keeps
on (Note: do not connect FVDI to the car)Step 3.
Till the above 2 steps work well, connect FVDI to the car.
ABRITES Commander for BMW is a PC - Windows based diagnostic
software for dealer level access to the vehicle (identification,
trouble codes and so...), mileage recalibration, key programming,
programming vehicle order. Tool can access CAS1, CAS2, CAS3 and
CAS3+ by OBDII independent from the firmware of the CAS. Also you
can perform unusual for remaining diagnostic tools operations with
the electronic modules inside of the vehicle like programming
Vehicle Order and Coding of electronic control units. Access to the
EEPROM memory of the units in the vehicle.
BMW FVDI Covers Vehicles
BMW series starting from E36 up to latest models F series
(F01,F10,F20,F25 and so...).
BMW FVDI Functions Included in The Base Package (FVDI Interface)
1. Identification (VIN, mileage, production data)
2. Read and clear diagnostic trouble codes (current, history and
3. Added DTCs in 17 DTC conditions information (Odometer value,
Timestamp, full engine status report for EDC17)
4. Some DTCs (mostly that of F series) are given detailed
documentation of what caused the problem and how the problem should
5. Manager of service intervals, reset service reminders (CBS)
6. Measured values/live data
7. Read and Program Engine Control Unit flash memory for tuning
purposes by OBDII
8. Entering and leaving from logistic mode of the modules in the
9. Synchronization DME/DDE and EWS/CAS, CAS and ELV
10. Enable / Disable of the keys
11. Enable / Disable of TV function for E3x,E46,E5x,E83,E85,E86
(for the next bodies available via unit coding)
12. Ability for diagnostic on internal CAN buses
13. Read / Program mileage from the IKE, LCM, EWS, ECU, ABS, VTG,
EGS (please refer coverage list)
14. Displaying KEY CUTTING code (mechanical code) stored in CAS
BMW FVDI Special Functions:
1. Service intervals/CBS - ability for programming of service
counters by OBDII
2. Programming flash memory of all electronic control units by
OBDII (can be used directly databases released from BMW)
3. Programming Vehicle Order data (you can add new units to
configuration of the vehicle) - E body
4. Coding (configuration) of each electronic control unit in the
vehicle - E body
5. Programming identification of the modules in the vehicle
6. Programming User Information Fields in the electronic modules
7. Read / Write of memory of the electronic control modules
8. Program mileage stored in CAS1, CAS2 and CAS3 by OBDII
9. Program keys by OBDII - CAS1, CAS2 and CAS3 systems - support
latest versions CAS3 updated in 2011 year
10. Key programming for CAS3+ with latest firmware version (ISTA-P
11. Preparing a keys by dump for BMW models with CAS4 - newest BMW
1, 5, 5 GT, 6, 7, X3 series ( body Fxx)
12. Read / Write eeprom from CAS1 via OBDII
13. Read / Write eeprom data from CAS2/CAS3 via dash connector or
14. Read / Program mileage stored in different electronic control
units by OBDII like ECU, EGS, SGM, JBBF and many others
15. Extracting and programming synchronization code between ECU and
CAS by OBDII
16. Ability to works together with transponder programmer
Not Granted for All Type of Control Modules.
Q1: FVDI BWM supports BMW CAS4 for not?
A1: Yes it can do BMW CAS4
Q2: When I update the FVDI BWM,it shows "error4" ,and the indicate
light turns from green to red on the multiplexer
A2: It means you failed the update,just do it again.
Q3: Is there CAS Connector in the package?
A3: Yes there is.