Reishi Mushroom Extract 30% Polysaccharide 6% - 30% Triterpene Bulk
|Name:||Reishi Mushroom Extract||Latin Name:||Ganoderma Lucidum Karst.|
|Harvest season:||Sept. – Oct.||Part used:||Fruiting body, Mycelium|
|Extraction Type:||Solvent Extraction||Method:||UV|
|Grade:||Food,Cosmetics,Phamaceutical Grade||Shelf Life:|
|Certificate||HACCP, HALAL, KOSHER, FDA No.|
In China, Reishi mushroom has thousands of years in medical
history, Sun Simiao took Reishi Mushroom from 35-year-old , and
died 101-year-old without ill, his own life was proved the
longevity from Reishi. "Reishi indeed sounds like a cure-all,"
writes Rebecca Wood in her book "New Whole Foods Encyclopedia." She
goes on to explain reishi's wide range of uses: "An
immunostimulant, it is helpful for people with AIDS, leaky-gut
syndrome, Epstein-Barr, chronic bronchitis and other infectious
diseases. It is used as an aid to sleep, as a diuretic, as a
laxative and to lower cholesterol." It almost seems too good to be
- Boost immune system, prevent and cure cancer;
- Lower blood pressure, prevent cardiovascular disease;
- Stimulate the secretion of insulin, lower blood glucose
- Accelerate blood circulation, increase blood oxygen capacity,
reduce ineffective oxygen consumption on body stationary state;
- Eliminate free radicals, enhance the body's blocking of the
membrane, anti-radiation, improve the ability of liver, bone
marrow, blood synthetic DNA, RNA, proteins, prolong life.
- Most variety of pharmacological activities are related with
Ganoderma lucidum polysaccharides.
- Improve microcirculation, lower cholesterol, prevent hardening of
- Strengthen the function of liver, spleen and stomach, improve the
operation of the digestive organs
As the ganoderma lucidum polysaccharide capsule, tablet, granule
and other kinds of health care products, functional food, beverage
of raw materials.