AISI316L Twill Dutch Weave Wtainless Steel Woven Wire Mesh
Stainless steel woven wire mesh to meet clients’ filtration needs. Dutch weave mesh provides
superior filtration capabilities for a wide range of applications,
including pressure, fuel and liquid filters for the aerospace,
petrochemical, pharmaceutical, mining and waste water treatment
industries.Dutch weave mesh with width 3m are far more than
The variety of woven wire cloth material and weave designs allow
this material to be used in many common and not so common
applications. This includes filters/strainers, gas diffusion,
dewatering, burners, vent and Nox screens, sizing/sifting, drying
and much more.The wire mesh made of stainless steel is extensively
used in mining , chemical industry, food industry and
Stainless steel woven wire mesh is widely used in applications such
as filters, strainers, baskets, sieves, separators, and sorters.
Woven wire mesh is the ideal choice for applications that require
both precision and strength. This advanced material is available in
various alloys, and forms such as rolls, cut pieces, and custom
sizes. Weave types include plain, twill, Dutch, twilled Dutch, and
Feature of the stainless steel woven wire mesh
- Standard opening sizes,uniform opening and good permeability.
- Ultrathin thickness.
- Precise control filtration effect.
- Corrosion resistant and good creep resistance.
- Acid,alkali and wear resistance.
- High temperature performance.
- Low elongation and high tension.
Application of the stainless steel woven wire mesh
- Acid,alkali environment conditions sifting and filtering.
- Petroleum industry as mud mesh,chemical fiber industry as screen
mesh,plating industry as plating mesh.
- Used in chemical
protection,agriculture and forestry,park,machinery and other
- Used as sieve mesh in petroleum industry; as filter-mesh in
chemical industry, in galvanized industry.
Spec for our products