White Fiberglass Reinforced Polyamid PA 6 Round Granule For Power
Researches which comparing the differences between the blending
material blended with nylon and glass fiber and flexibilizer and
virgin nylon material, and the research indicates that with the
content of glass fiber in the blending material growing up, the
tensile strength and blending strength of the blending material
grow up. While the impact strength is more complex, the addiction
of flexibilizer makes the toughness of the material raise
substantially. adding 30~35% of glass fiber and 8~12% flexibilizer
makes the overall performance better.
1. It has outstanding mechanical strength and good toughness;
2. It with high heat resistance performance, and good dimensional
3. It has high flexibility performance in the low temperature:
Minus 40 degrees Celsius condition;
4. For flame retardant propert, it reach UL94V0 standard;
5. It has high CTI value , excellent electrical insulation , low
smoke and low toxicity characteristics.
Widely used in electronic appliances, automobile, chemical
machinery, textile equipment, transportation and other fields. Such
as power tool housings, connectors, switches, auto lamp shell,
engine cooling fans, bearings protect the frame, wheel, ,etc.In
industrial large used to manufacture cord, industrial fabrics,
nylon rope, belt, tents, fishing nets, etc. used as a parachute on
defense and other military fabric and power tool parts.
free sample,5-15kg sample will be provided as demand
high mechanical strength and impact resistance
Our company specializes in modified engineering plastics.We are not
only able to provide our customers best pre-sales and also provide
after-sales.welcome to our company and look forward to cooperate
|Product name||Fiberglass mesh||Color||White or other color|
|Material||Pt C- glass fiber||Emulsions||Acrylic emulsion|
|Use||1> Wall reinforcing material; 2> Reinforced cement products;
3> Granite, mosaic dedicated mesh, marble backing mesh; 4>
Waterproofing membrane cloth, asphalt roofing; 5> Reinforced
plastics, rubber reinforcing materials; 6> Firewood; 7> Wheel
fabric; 8> Highway pavement with geogrid; 9> Building
caulking tape and other aspects.|
|Main Performance||Good alkali resistance; The best ingredients; Good stability;
Construction and high efficiency.|
|Packing||PVC packaging, then 4 ~ 6 rolls into carton, or 16 ~ 36 rolls into
the tray; last into the containers|
|Special Note||If you have special packaging and special specifications, we can
produce for you.|
|identification||Density tex||Moisture content(%)||Combustible content(%)||stiffness(mm)||Net weight(kg)|
|ER13-2400||2400||≤ 0.15||1.15± 0.1||130± 20||18± 0.5|
|ER13-3100||3100||≤ 0.15||1.15± 0.15||130± 20||18± 0.5|
|ER13-4800||4800||≤ 0.15||1.15± 0.15||130± 20||18± 0.5|
We have four kinds of Fiberglass Direct Roving and eight kinds of
Fiberglass Assembled Roving
Four kinds of Fiberglass Direct Roving
1) E-glass Direct Roving for Filament Winding
2) E-glass Direct Roving for Pultrusion
3) E-glass Direct Roving for Weaving
4) E-glass Direct Roving for LFT
Eight kinds of Assembled Rovings
1) E-glass Assembled Roving for Spray-up
2) E-glass Assembled Roving for Eilament Winding
3) E-glass Assembled Roving for SMC
4) E-glass Assembled Roving for Chopping
5) E-glass Assembled Roving for Centrifugal Casting
6) E-glass Assembled Roving for Panel producing
7) E-glass Assembled Roving for Thermoplastics
8) E-glass Assembled Roving for GMT
Please tell us the following content when you send your inquiry to
I) What's the production process of the roving you will do?
II) What's the end use of the rovings and what's the final products
made from the rovings?
III) What's the resins will be used together with the rovings?
IV) Who supply you the same fiberglass before? The brand name and
the items number?
How many tex of rovings you need (like 600tex, 1200tex, 2400tex,
1. How long will you get reply?
All the inquiries will be replied within 24 hours.
2. Can you provide sample?
Yes, you’re welcome to come to our company, then we’ll offer free
sample for you.
3. What is the production lead time?
Usually 15 days.
4. Do you provide customized service?
5. What’s your MOQ?
6. How you transport the products?