Free sample Corrugated Sidewall Rubber Conveyor Belt(DIN/AS)
a.Applying for large angle transporting,the maximum angle is 90°.
b.To save time
Because of large angle transporting,thus can be shortened the
horizontal length and save the space of laying area.
c.Strong transporting capacity
Compared with common conveyor belt,with large carring cross
section,has stronger tran sporting capacity than same width
d.Without sidewall plate
Because without sidewall plate,thus avoid the local abrasion.
e.Impossible to use samll roller
Impossibel to use the traditional size of samll roller.
f.Because the baseband uses special canvas core to improve the
canvas,then improve the anti-broken ability of belt at the same
g.The sidewall plate and diaphragm are adhesive with baseband through
heat vulcanization method,thus ensure the bonding strength.
Base belt is consisted of upper rubber jower rubber,core and
transverse rigid layer,Upper rubber thickness is 3-6mm,the lower
rubber thickness is 1.5-4.5mm.The core supports tensile force,the
core are:cotton(CC),Nylon,EP.To improve the transverse rigid
ability ,it has added special reinforced layers in the core,named
transvers rigid layer.Base belt has the same with common belt.
The cleat is produced by fiber load materials.With large anti-shock
ability and impact resistant,thus avoid the distortion of
stress.The cleat has T,TS,C,TC,TCS five types.TS and TCS types are
mosaic pattern.The conveyor angle is small than 40°,using C,TC or
The cleat is made of enforced fabric,solid,anti-shock to avoid
4.Our sidewall conveyor belt Can make the sidewall height more than
5.Our factory introudction
Qingdao Huiyang Conveyor Belt is a professional manufacturer mainly engaged in the designing and
manufacturing of conveyor belt. Its products of conveyor belt
series have a high reputation and visibility on and abroad. The
company is located in Qingdao of Shandong province China.
After 10 years of sustained development, the company has become a
modern enterprise with a collection of scientific research ,
producing, marketing, services. And it is one of the biggest and
most powerful conveyor belt production base. Its inclination wavy
sidewall conveyor belt is leading within our country.
Qingdao Huiyang Conveyor Belt Co.,Ltd mainly produces"HuiYang
Brand"conveyor belt,mian production of cotton canvas conveyor
belt,nylon conveyor belt,EP conveyor belt,sidewall conveyor
belt,pattern conveyor belt,steel cord conveyor belt,chevron belt,as
we as heat,high temperature,acid and other conveyor products and so
With the strong technical force, advanced production equipment,
improved the ISO9001 quality system, modern testing equipment,
excellent product quality, a good business reputation and also the
sound and thoughtful technical services, enjoy a high reputation in
and abroad, and won the majority of users a high degree of
recognition and praise. They are exported to the United States,
Japan, Germany, Australia, Vietnam, India and
many other countries.
Warmly welcome the friend from all over the world come to our
factory for visiting.
7.Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Detail||iron cage,according to customers'requirement|
|Delivery Detail||7-20 days after downpayment|
8.Technical date for corrugated sidewall conveyor belt:
9.Using space of corrugated sidewall conveyor belt:
Corrugated sidewall conveyor belt can be used for 0-90°,especially for large angle conveying.and also be perfect at
conveying tiny materials.
Why choose us :
1.we are manufacturer,so the quality and price are directly controlled by ourself.
2.we owned the latest equipments and our engineers and production
managers have more than 10years' experience.OBM ,ODM and OEM are all available!
3.our products have obtained 5 patents,and there're more in applying.
4.our company has built cooperation relationship with many mine and
metallury plants,and their praise proves our quality.
1.We can provide quality warranty for 3-15 months according to your
2.Our engineer can offer remote or direct guidance if you have got
3.OEM is also available. what you want is precisely what we hunt.
C:How are you today?We need to find the manufacture of sidewall
F:We are fine,thanks,and you?We are manufacture of sidewall
conveyor belt.Our factory is located in Qingdao,China.
C:Great.We need the sidewall height of 550mm,Can you make it?
F:Sure, We have mould of 550mm sidewall height.
C:What is your payment term?
F:30% downpayment by T/T before production, the rest 70% by T/T
before shipement or againest copy of BL.or LC at sight.
C:Before order we want to see your factory.
F:So happy to hear that,warmly welcome to our factory for visiting.
C,How about your after-service.
F:During warranty time,we promise to repair or replace it.Technical
support for all life.