1.Assembly method: Ni-Mh AAA
2.Nominal voltage: 6.0V
3.Max. charge voltage: 7.5V
4.Cut-off voltage: 5.0V
5.Nominal capacity: 900mAh
6.Standard continuous discharge current: 0.2C
7.Peak current: 1C
8.Temperature: charge 0~45°C
9.battery pack dimension21 x 31.5 x 44.5mm
1) Use special caution when working with Nimh cells, they are very
sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode if mishandled.
2) Make sure user has enough knowledge on Ni-MH rechargeable
batteries in charging, discharging and assembly before use.
3) We are not responsible for any damage caused by misuse or
mishandling of these Ni-MH batteries.
4) Strongly suggest that you use our smart NI-MH battery charger to
recharge the battery pack
5) Never use conventional DC adapter to charge the battery module.
6) Please don't make parallel connection with more than two modules
to avoid uneven charge.
Q: Can you make a battery with customer’s specifications?
A: Yes, actually that is what we do most of the time.
Q: What is delivery time of samples?
A: 1 week
Q: What is delivery time of mass production?
A: 1~2 weeks.
Q: What is the MOQ (minimum order quantity)?