Offset sublimation ink penetrates the synthetic fabric FLYING FO-SA
Offset sublimation ink penetrates the synthetic fabric FLYING FO-SA was designed for offset printing . It was used on all kinds offset
printing machine such as single-color , dual-color and multi-color
offset printing machine .Be adaptable to the demand for medium-speed or high-speed printing
Strong Pointof Offset sublimation ink penetrates the synthetic fabric FLYING FO-SA :
1) This sublimation ink is safe for the environment and has no harm
to skin . It does not belong to corrosives .
2) There is no accumulation of ink on the rolls and the number of
machine washings is greatly reduced.
3) Black is very intense and gives good coverage without domination
of the other colours .
4) With high printing performance and outcome .
5) Have no skinning within 72 hours
Typical Uses of Offset sublimation ink penetrates the synthetic fabric FLYING FO-SA :
Biking Jerseys, Team Uniforms , Fashion T-Shirts , Garments ,
Custom Roll Textiles , Flags , Banners , Tradeshow Booths and
Displays , Casino Tables , Casino Chips , Surfboards , Skateboards
, Snowboards , Skies , Custom Furniture , Interior Design , 3D dye
sublimation applications , sublimation aluminum sheet , key rings ,
display products , plates , mugs , ceramic etc.
Use Method of Offset sublimation ink penetrates the synthetic fabric FLYING FO-SA :
1) The first part is very simple and resembles exactly to normal
process of offset printing . Precisely in the same manner, we
offset print the artwork (as mirror image) on the offset paper
using sublimation offset ink .
2) Put the printed paper on substrates,such as polyester and nylon
After offset printing, put the printed paper on the surface of the
substrates , and with printedsurface facing downwards on the
surface of substrates.
3) Put both the paper and substrates on the heat press.
And heat ,time and pressure is applied using a heat press. The ink
sublimates i.e. converts to gaseous form and gets deposited "into"
the surface, thus transferring image.
4) Finally ,take out paper and fabric from heat press ,the final
product will be born .
Conditions of transfer printing
Temperature of transfer printing